Sip A Cup of Health
“Life is like a cup of tea, it’s all in how you make it.”
Tea is an addiction to many but luckily it’s not the bad one to have. A cup of morning and evening tea is enough to get you through rest whole day.
Royal Black Pearl is one of the most renowned brands in the world. It symbolizes purity and ardour echoed in special teas ranging from Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and more.
Let’s have a detailed look at our Full Leaf Tea that is sourced directly from the best Tea Estates in Assam and Darjeeling.
- Oolong Tea: It is a traditional Chinese tea that is made from partially oxidized leaves of Camellia sinensis plant. It is a natural gift that is rich in various vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, and vitamin A, B, C, E and K. The health benefits of Oolong tea includes-it protects heart health, helps in reducing weight, lowers cancer risk, improves skin etc.
- Black Tea: It is a most common variation of tea and is more oxidized than Oolong tea. It is well known for its medicinal qualities. The health benefits of black tea includes-it prevent cardiovascular diseases, relieve Asthma, improve digestion and many more.
- Green Tea: It is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the less processed types of tea. This makes it a healthier drink to sip on. There are many varieties of green tea available in the market. The most powerful compound of green tea is EGCG which treats several diseases and prevents more.
- Noon Tea: The word “Noon” means salt in the Kashmiri language. It is a traditional tea beverage from Kashmir made with salt, milk and baking soda. The health benefits of Noon tea includes-helps in reducing the level of stress and anxiety, fight influenza, controls blood pressure, and many more.
- White Tea: White tea, like black and green tea, is made from Camellia sinensis plant. It is one of the most delicious varieties of teas as it is minimally processed. The health benefits of white tea includes-helps in reducing weight improves skin and hair health, treat cancer, and many more.
There are lot more teas which are available on our website. Have a peek!
Happy Sipping! Happy Shopping!